Want to be a part of the fastest growing performance training company in the tri-state area? E3Sports is looking for the best of the best to implement the latest athletic development programs for individuals, groups, and teams throughout New York City. Positions are regularly available in the following divisions:
Join The Team
E3Sports is the premier health and wellness company. We provide childhood development programs within schools, research based personal training for individuals and groups, and sports coaches for middle and high school teams. See what positions are available below and fill out the online form to apply.
Compensation: $2,000 to $4,500 Monthly
Employment Type: Contractor
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA status: 1099-Independent Contractor
- Communication – ability to communicate via phone, text, and email in a timely manner. Required to provide session notes in accordance with E3Sports metrics and policies.
- Organization – must be able to handle team logistics including, but not limited to, team attendance protocols, equipment maintenance, and practice/game reporting.
- Dependability – must be available for the entire season. Must be able to meet the team at the specified meeting location minimally fifteen (15) minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Initiative – desire to learn and grow as a professional and individual.
- Required skills – energetic, enthusiastic, organized, have voice projection, physical presence, willingness to be hands-on, ability to demonstrate and breakdown lacrosse skills, full understanding of the girls lacrosse game rules as well as the variations that may occur, full strategic understanding of the game, and ability to demonstrate general physical skills.
- Required certifications – valid CPR/AED, First Aid, and Concussion.
- Preferred education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred experience – 1 to 3 years AAU/club or collegiate playing experience, 1 to 3 years coaching experience, or a combination of both.
- Desired experience – 3+ years playing, coaching, personal training, or combination of all.
Physical Demands: Must be able to physically demonstrate elements of general fitness and technical basketball skills.
Work Environment: All sessions will take place indoors or outdoors, contingent upon the team schedule and weather conditions. Must be able to attend meetings as scheduled by E3Sports or affiliated school/league and coordinate schedule to accommodate meeting times.
Projected Schedule / subject to change:
- Estimated start date – immediate
- Estimated end date – Friday, May 15, 2017
- Meeting days – Monday through Friday 3 to 5 days a week
- Meeting location – Upper East Side (Manhattan) at the school
- Practice/game location(s) – school gym, Central Park, Randall’s Island, or occasionally another off-site location
- Playoff potential – N/A
Juventus v Ajax 1-2.
It was interesting to watch the behaviour of Massimiliano Allegri at the sideline.
The Juventus coach was clearly not comfortable in this uncomfortable situation.
And his players started to copy his behaviour on the pitch. https://t.co/TmvqwPagVf